[Icecast-dev] Smartjog patchs

ldefert ldefert at smartjog.com
Thu Jun 16 02:26:49 PDT 2011

Hello,

https://github.com/xaiki/IceCast/commit/25825ebb638a6d32a99d4ecb79bfed19804429b9

> but maybe.

Well, handling POST/PUT request and disabling authentication are two
different things. If we want to disable authentication, let's add an option
for it.

> | #1811 | Fix streaming on iPhone                    |
> ^^^^^^^^^
> have you actually checked it's needed, I remember pulling this one off
> my tree after a discussion on #icecast.
No, any feedback about this would be welcome.

> | #1810 | Race conditions fix                        |
> ^^^^^^^^^
> that's a bucketload of more locking, any performance data ?
I haven't done any performance testing, however most of the locks I added
aren't located in thread's main loop. I don't think this patch will have
any significative impact on performances.

Best regards

Laurent