[Icecast-dev] OGG Theora streaming

WCI Peter Lewis peter.lewis at worldcastinc.com
Sun Jun 26 06:51:19 PDT 2011

Hi,

We are a online media company and are developing a new product that uses theora for video streaming. We used your free Visonair OGG streamer to test and it worked perfect . We would like to find out if your experts can help us complete our OGG streamer software. We are able to connect to icecast but the stream is unstable and buffers 90% of the time. We just need to get the streaming to the point where it is streaming smoothly with very little buffering .

Regards
Peter Lewis