[Icecast-dev] Question

Jürgen Knauth juergen at pocketrec.com
Wed Jan 19 07:15:04 PST 2005

It is quite simple but highly relevant to me ;-) I was looking for the
icecast protocol specifications/documentations but all I could find
where documentations of applications how to build or configure them. I'm
interested in some Java implementation of a audio streaming client,
therefor I was looking for some info about the protocol.

Please -- where can I find information?

Jürgen Knauth

---  Dipl. Inf. Jürgen Knauth   /   PocketREC   /   www.pocketrec.com
Ab dem 1.1.2005 wird in Deutschland der gesamte EMail Verkehr überwacht.
Versenden Sie keine vertraulichen Informationen ohne starke
Verschlüsselung. Siehe: VDI-Nachrichten http://snipurl.com/bcg3
This is an e-mail message from Jürgen Knauth/IT-Forward. The information
contained in this communication is confidental and intended solely for
use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Use of this
communication by others is prohibited. If this e-mail message was sent
to you by mistake, please immediately notify the sender and destroy this
e-mail message without reading, using, copying or disclosing its
contents to any other person. We accept no liability for damage related
to data and/or documents which are communicated by electronic mail.