[Icecast-dev] patch for icecast-2.2.0 to add client maxtime

Siegfried Wagner siggi at radiofreaks.org
Mon Jan 17 02:06:01 PST 2005

Hi,

sorry I forgot to mention:

> Siegfried,
> 	This sounds good, and I will be trying it. I just wondered could this
> timer be applied per connection or is it global per mount point (
> sorry havent had chance to look at the diff yet ).

I tried to add the code so that it also could be defined per mount
point but I didn't test this out. But of course this makes much more
sense than just a global definition.
If someone tries this please report.

> 	Also, which maybe something beyond your original idea, there is the
> per connecion authentication system ( see archives ) and wondered if
> that could pass back a tag and the timer ?

I don't use this feature and don't know anything about it but I think
surely one can add such a thing but not me ;-)