[Icecast-dev] metadata sent from windows based system

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Wed Oct 6 06:36:15 PDT 2004

seems like a lot of queries like this have come up lately...what's the
status of vorbis stream re-writing in the trunk ? Was this something that
got merged in or still remains in the kh branch ?  I've always thought that
being able to update the metadata via the admin interface for all formats
was a requirement we should meet.  What can we do to get this logic in the
trunk ?

oddsock