[icecast-dev] Can't listen to a stream from icecast-kh

Iceuse - Kris iceuse at kezako.net
Thu May 27 11:09:48 PDT 2004

Yes, but I'm also unable to read that stream from VLC on OS X and Windows
Whamb works on OS X, QCD works on windows.

If it is confirmed that VLC is not working with that header, then we may
ask VLC team to handle that header ?

I downloaded the latest Realplayer, but I'm unable to play my stream...
is it really possible?

or perhaps it is only for mp3? in that case why not to send that header
ICY  only for mp3? Is there some other reasons?

Thanks
Chris