[icecast-dev] Ogg response headers

Dave St John dstjohn at mediacast1.com
Thu Dec 4 17:16:27 PST 2003

> p.s. Please don't ever send HTML mail to this or any other mailing list.

roger that, outlook has its way of deciding for you sometimes :/

does),
Since i got the mp3 part to work, myabe ill try adding .ogg to be parsed by
php in the
apache config, since it the winamp request ends up hanging.

thanks for the tips, if and when i get it working ill post the results as
well as links to the script download.

Dave St John
Mediacast1 Administration