[foms] Invitation to FOMS 2013 in San Francisco, 17-19 Nov

Jeroen Wijering jeroen at longtailvideo.com
Tue Jul 23 09:21:02 PDT 2013

Hey Silvia,

Both Pablo and I will definitely want to come. We'll send in some
proposals around SME/DASH/fMP4 and VTT (live captions / chapters).
Anything else you're thinking about? We do a lot with VAST / VMAP /
VPAID, but I think few OSMF attendees will be interested in that,
right?

Also, can you send me more info on the sponsorship packages?

Kind regards,

Jeroen