[foms] Invitation to FOMS 2013 in San Francisco, 17-19 Nov

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 05:09:23 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Tracey Jaquith and myself have been busily working behind the scenes
to bring you this year's FOMS.

I am therefore proud to announce that we will hold FOMS 2013 at the
Internet Archive in San Francisco on the 17th-19th November.

http://www.foms-workshop.org/

It will be two days of unconference style discussion groups, followed
by a day of coding.

Please register at
http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2013/pmwiki.php/Main/Register
Don't hesitate to propose discussion topics that you would be able to
moderate or co-moderate.

Also, please contact me directly if your company would like to become
a sponsor. I can share sponsorship packages.
Sponsorship will enable us to fly in open source developers of
projects relevant to FOMS that would otherwise not be able to afford
the trip.

Do let me know if you are in need of sponsorship for yourself, or
would like to suggest somebody for it.

Feel free to forward this invitation to anyone who you think should
also attend FOMS 2013!

Looking forward to our first FOMS on the US west coast!

Cheers,
Silvia.