[foms] The State of HTML5 Video

Chris Pearce cpearce at mozilla.com
Thu Jan 26 11:44:58 PST 2012

Hi Zack,

That's a pretty good write up. Just a few updates on recent developments
in Firefox:

 1. The loop attribute will be shipping in Firefox 11 (around 13 March).
 2. The HTML5 fullscreen API will be enabled in Firefox 11 (around 13
    March). It's in Firefox 10 (shipping 31 January, next week) but is
    disabled.
 3. The crossorigin attribute will be shipping in Firefox 12 (around 24
    April).
 4. What does a yellow cross in your tables mean?

Cheers,
Chris Pearce.