[Flac] flac alpha with RIFF/AIFF metadata support

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 13:27:45 PDT 2007

just recently I have finished implementing support for saving
non-audio chunks in RIFF WAVE and AIFF with the FLAC file in
application metadata blocks, and restoring them when decoding.
you can read about more about it here:

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=56968

the zip file there has windows binaries; CVS HEAD has everything
checked in if you need a different platform.

if you have any such WAVE/AIFF files, I'd be interested in any
feedback on how it works.  note that this is an experimental
version and should not be used for real archiving.  also the
application IDs used might change in the release version.

thanks,
Josh