[Flac] flac alpha with RIFF/AIFF metadata support

Free Lunch freelunch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:53:21 PDT 2007

This looks like a fine approach.  Thanks for implementating it!

I just built a linux version from CVS and tested with one real-world
WAV that failed to decode properly in previous versions (skipping
unknown sub-chunk 'PAD '). The md5 of the extracted WAV now matches
the original.

THANK YOU!

I will test against some other problematic WAVs.

 Regards,

   FL