[Flac-users] [Flac-dev] Support in Exact Audio Copy?

Chris cl at enposte.net
Sun Aug 17 14:22:02 PDT 2003

Yep, they make a great combo.

you only need to change compression settings to:
user defined encoder
extension: .flac
You path to flac encoder
and the command line, i use:

-o %d -8 -V --lax --no-padding -T TITLE="%t" -T ARTIST="%a" -T
ALBUM="%g" -T TRACKNUMBER=%n -T GENRE="%m" -T DATE="%y" -T COMMENT="EAC
0.95pb3 & FLAC 1.1.0" %s

change the above to suit your needs

i turn also off id3tag as i like vorbris comments much better and winamp
supports them

Chris