[Flac-users] metaflac: "memory access error"

joschua10 at gmx.de joschua10 at gmx.de
Sun Aug 10 06:15:06 PDT 2003

Hello all,
I used metaflac to add replay-gain to a lot of flac-files. But with few of
them metaflac exit and sais "Speicherzugriffsfehler" which I translate to
"memory access error" or somethin like this. The problematic files has the same
size like the other ones and I dont know why metaflac has a problem with them.
I tested them with flac and the files seems to be ok.
I use FLAC 1.1.0 on a Debian system with Linux 2.4.20.
Any Ideas?

Bye, Josch