[Flac-users] Winamp 2/Winamp 3 and FLAC plug-ins

Paul Doland pauld at ml1.net
Sun Aug 3 18:58:03 PDT 2003

Thanks Josh.  Yes, I did have the wave writer plug-in turned on.  As I said,
I'm a real dummy at Winamp.  I'll have to play with it more.  I haven't
tried working on the possible Windows Media Player plug-in yet.  I'll try to
play with it some in the next week or so.  I have no idea if it'll be within
my expertise or not...