[Flac-users] How do I encode a FLAC with tags?

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Thu Mar 14 13:03:18 PST 2002

Ok so I can use any ID3v2 or v1 tagger (say the perl one) for FLAC files
and things will be kosher? I'd LOVE to be able roll my own tagging
scheme like you can in Vorbis and I don't mind doing some code either..I
wasn't aware that FLAC was able to do that..or at least I didn't
userstand how to do that. I guess that is where you register for your
own developer ID eh?