[flac-dev] Enabling universal building of libFLAC

Cristian Adam cristian.adam at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 09:55:06 UTC 2022

Hi,

Building with CMake for both x86_64 and aarch64 for MacOS is as easy as
setting the CMake configuration
variable: "-DCMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES=x86_64;arm64" when configuring the
project.

See How do I build cmake from source as universal(arm64 and x86_64) binary
on Mac? - Usage - CMake Discourse
<https://discourse.cmake.org/t/how-do-i-build-cmake-from-source-as-universal-arm64-and-x86-64-binary-on-mac/5862/3>

for a similar case.

Cheers,