[flac-dev] custom metadata extended to FLAC

brianw brianw at audiobanshee.com
Fri Nov 4 02:08:11 UTC 2022

Depending upon how this data is added to the files, you could potentially use FLAC application blocks/chunks.

Of course, if you're not able to make changes to the software you're using, then you only have the option of adding the metadata to WAV or AIFF and preserving it in FLAC.

Brian

p.s. I changed the subject since I'm talking about developing code that accesses FLAC directly, rather than converting other formats.