[flac-dev] Looking for users of --keep-foreign-metadata

Scott Burkhart scott at scotteffx.com
Thu Nov 3 19:17:19 UTC 2022

I need uncorrupted metadata, as I use data in Base64 encoding in a long text tag for my music synchronized light show. Implemented now in .mp3 ID3 tags, I hope to extend to FLAC, but that only works if metadata is kept exactly in its original content.

Scott Burkhart
Scott Burkhart Effects, LLC
http://www.scotteffx.com/
scott at scotteffx.com