[flac-dev] [bug] --keep-foreign-metadata discards WAV cue markers

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Sun May 13 08:45:36 UTC 2018

Try using the following to decompress, instead:

flac -d —keep-foreign-metadata testmarkers.wav

Thanks for providing a test file. I was able to reproduce your issue following your commands, then I was able to restore the original WAV file with markers by adding the extra parameter. I’ve always used it this way, but often wondered whether the extra option was necessary. Apparently, it is.

Hope this helps,

Brian Willoughby