[flac-dev] New release

MauritsVB mauritsvb at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 23 05:37:07 PST 2014

There have been some offers to help building for various platforms: http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/flac-dev/2013-July/004271.html and there was discussion last year to create official ‘blessed builds’, compiled by Xiph for security reasons. http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/flac-dev/2013-July/004274.html

However, this sounds like something that can be sorted out after the release of the source tarball, no?

Maurits