[flac-dev] MinGW compile/test confirmation needed

thomas at parker.iz34.com thomas at parker.iz34.com
Fri Mar 22 19:05:03 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I need someone which can use git and the MinGW compiler on windows to
test something for me. Specifically, this:

a) Check out git head, configure using:

       ./autogen.sh && ./configure && make clean all

   and then run the test:

       src/test_libFLAC/test_libFLAC.exe

   and confirm that fails with:

       testing FLAC__stream_decoder_process_until_end_of_stream()... FAILED,
       returned false, state = 4 (FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_END_OF_STREAM)

b) Check out a old revision using:

       git branch test-regression a606e1a7ef5b0bc0d3c4feef56233b805e8ed6c9
       git checkout test-regression
       ./autogen.sh && ./configure && make clean all

   and then run the test:

       src/test_libFLAC/test_libFLAC.exe

   and confirm that it passes.

For me, cross compiling from Linux to Windows and running the tests under
Wine, a) fails and b) succeeds. I'd just like confirmation of that.

Cheers,
Erik