[flac-dev] Fwd: flac 1.3.0pre1 prelease

Ben Allison benski at winamp.com
Mon Mar 4 08:31:34 PST 2013

Here's another go at it.  I only have VS2008 and VS2010 to test with right
now.  VS6.0, VS2003 and VS2005 are untested.

I'm still not too happy with it, but it does work.

I would recommend using FLAC__uint32 instead of uint32_t to avoid these
small #if _MSC_VER < xxxx things everywhere, although I completely
understand the desire to use C99 types.

I've only done libFLAC, because I'm not as familiar with the rest of the
codebase.  But I will make another pass today with the other library and
binaries.