[Flac-dev] Git branch with compiling fixes for win32

Miroslav Lichvar mlichvar at redhat.com
Mon Nov 21 03:57:10 PST 2011

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 09:58:03AM +1100, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> If anyone else has Flac patches that they would like to
> see commited to the Xiph Git repo, now would be a good time
> to speak up.

I'd like to see the following patch included. It's not trivial, but I
think it's very well tested after those years.
http://www.mail-archive.com/flac-dev@xiph.org/msg00914.html

An updated version of the patch which includes some other
optimizations is here.
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=flac.git;a=tree

There are other patches which I think you might find useful: -asm,
-gcc43 and -hidesyms.

I can prepare proper git patches, if interested.

Thanks,

--
Miroslav Lichvar