[Flac-dev] FLAC DirectShow filter and CRC error

ndummy001 at yahoo.co.jp ndummy001 at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Nov 9 19:16:27 PST 2011

I've wrote WAV to FLAC encoder with Xiph's DirectShow filter that can be downloaded from below link.
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7d3ed57aca5cd02d&permissionsChanged=1&id=7D3ED57ACA5CD02D%21104#

I assume that Xiph's flac filters built and installed by 'regsvr32'.

This program has modified from original 'oggenc' by Xiph and can generate .flac file by command line 'oggenc input.wav -o output.flac'.
But this file has the CRC-error that confirmed by testing with AudioTester.exe(http://www.vuplayer.com/other.php).
And I've played back this corrupted .flac file by graphedit.  graphedit generates 'playing flac graph' automatically but graphedit will crash
when playing back. This seems caused from above CRC-error.

Where are wrong points in above implementation ?