[Flac-dev] Git branch with compiling fixes for win32

Bastiaan Timmer basjetimmer at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 05:03:09 PST 2011

Well the memory leak I mentioned in my previous message for one. But there are plenty more listed here:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=113478&group_id=13478&func=browse

and here:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=313478&group_id=13478&func=browse

Admittedly I haven't read all of those, maybe some are invalid or actually feature requests, but surely some more actual, valid bugs are listed there as well. So I would be happy if (after 2 years) someone would take care of a couple of open reports. At least those where users have already submitted patches to fix them (after reviewing the patch of course).