[Flac-dev] Variable Bit Rate

David Richards rawdod at gmail.com
Mon May 23 12:48:32 PDT 2011

Flac network streaming is tricky because of the way flac handles silence in
audio, but it can be worked around with a few lines changed in libflac. I've
recently developed some of the only software I know of that lets you simply
stream native flac from computer to computer, up to 8 channels. Its still
highly alpha and Linux/Jack only.

https://github.com/oneman/jack-network-port

<https://github.com/oneman/jack-network-port>-David

Krad Radio