[Flac-dev] Idea to possibly improve flac?

Brian Waters brianmwaters at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 13:04:16 PST 2011

I like this idea. I've been looking for an open source project to get
my feet wet with. I'd love to work on the FLAC library, but I don't
know jack s**t about compression algorithms, and I've never worked on
a large project before.

If someone would help guide me in the right direction, I'd love to do
some of that code.

- Brian Waters

PS, whats the deal with the codebase being frozen?