[Flac-dev] Bugfix release?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 23:33:10 PDT 2010

Hi. It has been some time since I posted to the list, and may be some
time in the future until I have an oppurtunity to revisit FLAC. So, as I have
been quite satisfied yet always mindful with FLAC, I simply wanted to encourage
any potential cumulative bugfix release... and or repository tag/update
as such... should it be warranted. It would not go unappreciated by
the base users, myself included. Thanks :-)

ps: I cannot speak for any other set of users, but my main current
use of FLAC is to shrink rips for storage and playback. And to
expand them back to the identical original rip as needed. Beyond
that basic requirement, my current interest is in working playback
plugins. I do not yet need tagging functions as I handle that in the
filename itself. Nor do I need other functions as of yet.
As far as I can tell, FLAC has become the leader in lossless.
Thank you for FLAC!