[Flac-dev] Compiling in Xcode

Brian Willoughby brianw at sounds.wa.com
Thu Jul 22 01:58:17 PDT 2010

You're right: any QuickTime component probably requires Xcode.

Based on your comments, the only suggestion I have is to read through
the compiler options and look for ones which affect the Objective-C++
mix.  I do recall a few command-line options for changing the
behavior of the compiler, and they're all available from Xcode if you
change the build settings.

There are a couple of Apple-hosting mailing lists for Xcode,
QuickTime, Cocoa, etc.  You might find some help there.

Beyond that, I don't have much to offer at this time.  I worked on a
similar plugin many years ago, but ran out of time.

Brian Willoughby
Sound Consulting