[Flac-dev] FLAC support for Android?

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Tue Feb 24 23:00:07 PST 2009

Hi,

(apologies for losing the link before ;-)

That bug report seems to point out the right places.

Here's some more thoughts about making OpenMAX components for free
codecs (also thinking about other codecs like Theora and Speex):
http://blog.kfish.org/2009/02/is-openmax-important-for-free-software.html

After some discussions at FOMS last month, we might be able to get a
few people together and co-ordinate this through Xiph.org.

Conrad.