[Flac-dev] xmms-flac security update breaks XMMS' flac-playing ability

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 08:20:39 PST 2007

that missing symbol appears only in libFLAC 1.2.1 or later, so it
sounds like the version dependencies in xmms-flac were not set up
to automatically pull in 1.2.1.  check the versions of the other
flac packages on the machine (not sure what they're called in
ubuntu but probably flac or libflac) and make sure they're up to
1.2.1