AW: [Flac-dev] Incomplete format description?

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo Tor-Einar_Jarnbjo at grosch-link.de
Mon Jan 20 16:20:02 PST 2003

Is this something you are working on, and expect to be ready in the near
future? I took a quick look at the libFLAC sources, but the OO-like
implementation and pointer-shuffling is not very easy to understand.

The reason I am asking is, that I've started to implement a FLAC decoder for
the Java Media Framework, and didn't realize that a part of the format
description was missing before I actually needed that part :)

Tor