[Flac-dev] possible format change (was: flac can occasionally be worse than shorten)

Mark Powell M.S.Powell at salford.ac.uk
Mon Mar 26 05:05:37 PST 2001

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Josh Coalson wrote:

> actually, it's pretty easy to code and not even a
> real speed penalty, but I would have to find a place
> in the stream header for the bitshift #, which is
> pretty tight right now.  if I can I will probably
> add it.

It could also be a time to add a space in the header for this?
  Cheers.

Mark Powell - UNIX System Administrator - The University of Salford
Academic Information Services, Clifford Whitworth Building,
Salford University, Manchester, M5 4WT, UK.
Tel: +44 161 295 5936  Fax: +44 161 295 5888  www.pgp.com for PGP key