[Flac-dev] new ordinal typing

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 12:49:04 PDT 2001

After working on some more plugins I realized that the naming
for flac's ordinal types were not going to cut it.  There is
too much chance for conflicts with other libraries/programs
with names like 'bool' and 'uint32' so I went back and
prefixed all flac ordinal types with 'FLAC__'.  It makes the
code a little harder to read until you get used to it but
should make the interface more stable.  It's all been checked
in over the weekend.  See include/FLAC/ordinals.h for the main
changes.