[Flac-dev] flac worse than shorten ON SOME FILES

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 12:27:04 PST 2001

had to fix the subject... was getting under my skin!

yeah, could you put up the FLAC version of the
worst track that is less than 20 megs compressed?
(I'll have to grab it with a 56k modem).  by worst
I mean the one where shorten beats flac by the most.
also:

1. what version of shorten are you using?
2. what command-line options for flac and shorten
did you use on this track?

thanks,
Josh