[daala] Daala Code Party 8/17-8/22 at Mozilla's SF Office

Jack Moffitt jack at metajack.im
Mon May 19 09:55:54 PDT 2014

Every few months we get the whole Daala team together for a week of in
person hacking and brainstorming. Every few of these we focus on
topics that the community can help with and mentor willing
contributors.

Our next Daala Code Party will be August 17th to August 22nd at
Mozilla's San Francisco office. We're looking for all kinds of
developers to help, and we will have projects to pick from for a
variety of experience levels. We'd like you to come and help us make
the best video codec ever.

Mentoring, food, and fun will be provided. We'll even throw in a Daala
tshirt. Remote participants are welcome too.

If you'd like to attend, please RSVP by including your name and
whether you will be in person or remote in the code party etherpad:
https://daala.etherpad.mozilla.org/coding-party-201408

We hope to see you there!

jack & the Daala team