[Xiph-Advocacy] A suggestion for SOM's main page

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 10:51:36 PST 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 6:24 PM, Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
<introspectionstudio at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd suggest Wikipedia:Media help as the target:
> I think the instructions there are well written, and the content is
> available in multiple languages already.

It is a very good suggestion, and I'll apply it.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the
dedication to translate SOM to Spanish.  I know the process to put it
all online has been slow, but believe me I haven't forgotten.  I ran
into some awful WordPress bugs which (I kid you not) took down half
the site.  I'm still trying to put things back together decently.

Again, thanks for the help.

-Ivo