[advocacy] Ogg & Ogg Vorbis _unofficial_ logos page.

Daniel James daniel
Fri Oct 17 09:02:49 PDT 2003

> I invite all who want to try and create something better.

Glad to hear it. I'll put something together.

> But you
> have to be willing to work with us.

Of course.

> If we hired a branding team,
> we wouldn't just be handed one logo, we'd get several ideas,
> several variations, and our input would help shape the refined
> versions until we had something we felt was perfect.

Sure, although in this case you will be working with volunteers, not a
very expensive consultancy. I suspect different ideas will come from
different individuals, and from there you can refine the favourites.

> I suggest coming up with a few different ideas and then presenting
> them formally at one of the monthly meetings.

OK - when would that be, as a deadline for the initial phase? I
propose SVG format for all entries, unless anyone can think of a
reason why not. When a final design had been chosen, you'd probably
have to supply an EPS file that could be used on a Mac or Windows to
the manufacturers.

Cheers

Daniel