[advocacy] Ogg & Ogg Vorbis _unofficial_ logos page.

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Fri Oct 17 08:49:45 PDT 2003

> >  I'm happy to make specialized branding stuff all day long, but
> > until there is someone talented at logo work to step up to the
> > plate, we'll do with what we have.
>
> That sounds like a challenge to me!

I invite all who want to try and create something better.  But you have
to be willing to work with us.  If we hired a branding team, we wouldn't
just be handed one logo, we'd get several ideas, several variations, and
our input would help shape the refined versions until we had something
we felt was perfect.

I suggest coming up with a few different ideas and then presenting them
formally at one of the monthly meetings.

jack.