[advocacy] Audacity

L Victor Marks victor
Wed Feb 13 04:58:31 PST 2002

I wonder if there are hooks in iTunes for OS X ( and MacOS 9) to get Ogg
encoding and decoding into iTunes...

That would be a real win, get the user to make one selection for Ogg
encoding, and as they use iTunes to rip to HDD, it would all be in Ogg.
The only downside is, the iPod doesn't do Ogg AFAIK.