[advocacy] Fwd: Ogg Vorbis/Interview request/French press

Monty xiphmont
Fri Oct 12 11:30:39 PDT 2001

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 06:15:56PM -0400, Daniel James wrote:
> Anyone else care to help? My reply is pasted at the end of this mail.

BTW, She also contacted and interviewed me directly.  We talked for
quite a while; hopefully this will be a nice big article, with alot of
counterbalance to the current Content Industry schtick.  As she's
especially interested in copyright and copy control issues, you folks
are likely better to talk to than I am... :O)

Monty