[xiph-rtp] Difficulties with several RTP streams for a Vorbis stream.

Aaron Colwell acolwell at real.com
Tue Nov 9 08:49:46 PST 2004

I agree with Phil here. Having a solution for multicast doesn't add that much
overhead and will likely be a requirement by the AVT-WG. Inline periodic
transmision of the codebook or codebook transmissions in a seperate multicast
channel are solutions that could be used. It's probably obvious by now that I
personally prefer inline transmission because it is simple and doesn't require
coordination between RTP sessions just to decode a single stream.

Aaron