[xiph-rtp] Difficulties with several RTP streams for a Vorbis stream.

Phil Kerr phil at plus24.com
Tue Nov 9 06:31:56 PST 2004

The AVT-WG would not be happy with a submission that does not work well
with multicast.  I agree that support for it is not great with ISP's but
this isn't a valid reason for not working towards this goal.

It's like the adoption of IPv6, just because it isn't widely adopted yet
doesn't mean that it can be ignored with standards development, or
indeed application development.

-P