[Vorbis] Encoding using Fishsound + Vorbis = Strange "RoboCop" artifact

Bob Ingraham bobi at ingrahams.us
Fri Aug 30 16:43:17 PDT 2013

> Can you post a short sample of the resulting audio, and paste a snippet of
> the encoding code?

I've posted 5-second samples (one each of: vorbis, speex, flac) here:

>> Samples can be downloaded at: http://tablet.brin.com/

As for the code, I'm not sure how to do a snippet, since the test code is
in Java, calling a JNI-wrapper class, that in-turn invokes methods in a C
DLL, which in-turn invoke the actual fishsound methods.

I could post the source for the two java classes and the DLL on the web
site along with the samples, if that helps.

Bob