[Vorbis] ov_open_callbacks takes so much time to open 210 MB OGG file

Pavel Nikitenko pavnsw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:00:13 PST 2012

Tuomo,
Thanks, that is good tip!

I also program in Python and I forgot brackets. In Python they are not
used, just tabulator.

I am going to fix it and to test the code if this helps with the
observed long time operation of ov_open_callbacks issue.
But Monty said that wrong generation of OGG should not be related to
ov_open_callbacks 23 minutes long time operation.
Anyway I will fix it.

Any other tip? Do I finalize the OGG otherwise correctly?

Thanks very for help in advance. Will do the required fix. Thanks again
for this kind help.