[Vorbis] ov_open_callbacks takes so much time to open 210 MB OGG file

Pavel Nikitenko pavnsw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 07:05:22 PST 2012

Thanks for the info. I will try to reproduce the bug with use of:
libvorbis-1.3.3\examples\vorbisfile_example.c .
> ogginfo complained that streams were not being terminated (no EOS
> page).  That makes the streams invalid, but should not trigger that
> behavior in vorbisfile.  ogginfo also complained about 'garbage
> between pages' at one point, but I've not verified yet that report is
> correct.  This, also, should not trigger the behavior you're seeing.
I am not sure what that means.
I just try to append new OGG file to existing OGG file. Do you think,
there is a bug, that the new OGG file is not appended into existing OGG
file correctly?
At correct position?

Pavel