[Vorbis] (android) Re: Vorbis(ogg) and andorid

Antonio galaxi_999 at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 9 05:17:40 PST 2011

hi Ian thanks for your answer,
i see this
http://downloads.xiph.org/releases/vorbis-java/

i think that this solution is good, because i want record for max 1 minute.
I prefer use java library because i want insert this library in application, this situation is very important for me because  In Android the media codecs are not guaranteed to be available on all platform.
do you know example or how to use this library?
best regads
Antonio