[Vorbis] Ogg Vorbis for internet explorer 9

contact at informalibre.fr contact at informalibre.fr
Wed May 11 03:49:04 PDT 2011

Hello and thank you for your answers, finally what I'll do is use the
software ffmp3. It's a flash drive that reads Ogg Vorbis. originally, it
only reads the music stream, but I paid for it and now I edit a version
that plays ogg files.

 If it helps, here is the address ffmp3: http://ffmp3.sourceforge.net/

 Thank you again and good day

 Jerome

 ps: for info, I already tried using cortado but it is a solution that
does not work very well. And is therefore not very reliable

On Sat, 07 May 2011 08:17:21 -0700 (PDT), "Jason Self"
<jason at bluehome.net>