[Vorbis] OGG/FLAC meta data (tag) editor working with samba shares?

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Mon Aug 23 09:26:05 PDT 2010

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010, Johannes Graumann wrote:

> Is there any Linux-capable OS metadata editor that will work with the
> OGGs/FLACs residing on a remote (CIFS mounted) share? Used to use easytag,
> but that doesn't see samba shares ...

Are you saying that your preferred editor doesn't see files mounted via
Samba, or that you want to edit tags on a Samba share without mounting it?

If it's the former then I don't understand wy this would be, excepting
perhaps if there are some character set issues in the filenames.  If it's
the latter, I don't relaly understand why you would want to do this.

Geoff.